Friday, August 5, 2011

White Sand and Sea Grass

IMG_1188

I'm home from vacation! It was a quick trip, but well worth it. I didn't go to the beach quite as much as I had anticipated, but here are a few shots from the day I did go.

IMG_1183
IMG_1204
IMG_1210
IMG_1215

This is the blue dress like the red one in my last post. I think this color suits me a whole lot better than the other. Blue is just turning into my favorite color to wear. I think that I'm turning into Summer Finn.

IMG_1226
IMG_1245
IMG_1254
IMG_1217
I absolutely love the this picture!


I am sorry that I am cutting this post short. I am about to head off to town with the man friend. Have a lovely Friday, lovelies!

-Meganne

5 comments:

Jul said...

What a lovely dress! I also adore wearing blue and light blue in summer :)

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

so beautiful pics!!!

aprileveryday said...

Such lovely pictures! The blue is definately my favourite too! :)

Amy Joy said...

Great pics, Meaganne. Blue is definitely a good color on you. Where did you go on vacation?

Meganne said...

@Amy Joy: I went to Biloxi, Mississippi for vacation. It's so nice and secluded there. Not anywhere near as touristy as Florida. And the beaches are just as nice!