Monday, August 22, 2011

I Got My New Shoes On

My new shoes came in today!!! I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I am! Two I absolutely love and one pair is just...wow. I honestly don't think I will ever wear them. Unless I were to ever go to a Lady Gaga concert, which I would never do. She's just not my cup of tea.

IMG_1706
IMG_1697


This dress. What can I say about this dress. I'm not sure whether I love it or hate it. The shade is something quite odd, but I like the print. It's floral, of course I love the print. This dress has a mind of its own. It's very flowy...almost too flowy.


IMG_1713
IMG_1710


These shoes are officially my FAVORITE! I wore them for about 4 hours today. Can I say most comfortable shoes ever?! I seriously love them. Of course, I love all of my shoes, but these especially so. I love the cream color of them. I will certainly NOT be following the "No White After Labor Day" rule. These are just way to pretty to put away for so long.
Well, I'm off to get ready for the long day ahead. Have a lovely day and thanks for taking the time to read this. Especially you, coffee shop girl who told me I was going places. You're so very appreciated. You know who you are.

-Meganne

9 comments:

Maria Elyse said...

I've been in love with these kind of heels forever...they're so pretty and 70's. I can see why they're your favorite! :)

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Top Style Advice said...

Your shoes are amazing! Great outfit.

Thank you so much for joining my group on IFB.

I liked your FB Page and followed you on Google. Hope you can do the same :)

www.topstyleadvice.com
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Style-Advice/124337417653682

I look forward to more posts from you :)

xooxox

Anonymous said...

Those shoes - are now always officially MY favorite.

GAW - so gorgeous.

(First time visitor here - going to follow and catch up with the rest of your posts!)

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

E said...

That dress is adorable! Love the shoes, too!

mestizay said...

I want your shoes! So pretty!

Pearl strands said...

I think my life has been a roller coaster the past few months and blogging just hasn't been a priority

Magnetic Clasp said...

I liked your FB Page and followed you on Google.These shoes are also officially my favorite.

Scrubs said...

Love your shirt and shoes! I like your collection about fashion and it’s statement thru

Anonymous said...

My husband needed something that he could use for travel and was warm. When I saw this Sheepskin Jackets UK I really been amazed, it's a stylish and nice looking Sheepskin Jackets, my advice for who looking for style with excellent quality, you can go for it, really don't miss it.