Monday, August 8, 2011

The Monday Blues

Why, hello beautiful ladies! I hope that you're all having a wonderful Monday. Well, as wonderful as a Monday could possibly be. I spent my morning at my favorite little coffee shop listening to some wonderful sidewalk music and sipping a wonderful strawberry Italian cream soda. It's been a good day...so far.

IMG_1385

Remember how a few posts ago I said my wardrobe was turning into Summer Finn's from 500 days of summer? Yeah, it so is. I'm certainly not trying to dress like her, it's just happening for some reason. The color blue just seems to make me happy. It's my favorite to wear.

IMG_1380
IMG_1378
How do ya like my sideways ponytail?

Well, I'm off to make something yummy for lunch. I do believe I'm going back to the coffee shop tonight to hear some sweet jams.

Have a swell day, ladies!
-Meganne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful look!!the skirt is amazing!

Maria Elyse said...

May I steal this entire outfit from you? Pretty please? Seriously though, I love everything about this outfit...so pretty and so Summer! :)

I'm glad your Monday is going great so far...mine's been somewhat of a disaster, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

aprileveryday said...

Ooh I am in love with your skirt! Seriously the pattern is so cute! Well the whole outfit is cute haha! :) My monday has been rather boring, hopefully tomorrow will be better :)

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

This blue is really working for you! I love the pattern mix. Heck, I love all pattern mixes. lol

The side pony is adorable. It adds a little feeling of the 90's with the look. And there is nothing wrong with a little 90's. :)

Sabrina said...

I love those two prints together! And the side ponytail is really working for you- so 90s!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Unknown said...

LOVE this outfit!! particularly that skirt, it's amazing :O
Great blog :)

Helen x
www.neverquiteelegant.blogspot.com