Sunday, August 21, 2011

Seniors, Seniors Shout 9 More Months And We'll Be Out!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long! I started my senior year Wednesday and have been so busy ever since. But I'm back! I don't think I'll be able to post every day because of my schedule, I'm thinking I'm going to post on Monday, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays right now. It's too much for me to blog everyday. Sorry ladies!

IMG_1671
IMG_1674
IMG_1676
I LOVE this outfit! This shirt is a new staple in my wardrobe. It goes with almost everything. I can wear it over, under and in between so many different things. I am so happy that I found it.
IMG_1673
IMG_1686
Ah, my boots. I love my boots. I'm pretty sure that these boots have been in maybe at least 70% of all of my outfit posts. I just cannot get enough of them. They make even the girliest of my outfits edgy and I love that about them.

Well ladies, 6:45 comes super duper early. Have a wonderful Monday at school and work and wherever else you may be! Sweet dreams!

-Meganne

7 comments:

Maria Elyse said...

Oh my goodness...favorite outfit post of yours? Yes! :) Seriously, this is the most darling outfit ever and I really want to steal every inch of your cuteness, haha. Everything about it is just....aaaahhh, perfect! :)

I hope this school year is amazing for you, even if it is a bit busy.

xoxo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Dagmara said...

Love your shirt and shoes! Good luck Senior year, it's always fun:).


xx Dagmara
http://skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

This outfit is fetching. And that's all I'm gonna say!

Adriana Gastélum said...

i love this outfit too! brown x blue looks awesome :D

Amy Joy said...

What a nice outfit. The colors are so good on you. I noticed the boots in many of your pictures and think they are great. Have a wonderful senior year. Make it one of the best times of your life. Stay safe and blessings to you.

Wholesale freshwater Pearl said...

I love this shoes , dress smile all are nice and nice.

Scrubs said...

Oh my goodness...favorite outfit post of yours?