Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Guest Blogger: Fake Leather

Hi Dolls! While I am basking in UV rays on the beach, here is today's guest blogger, Adriana. I hope you all love her and her blog as much as I have! Get ready to wowed by this girls style.

Hello, my name is Adriana and I'm a graphic designer from Mexico.
An image says more than words, but talking about style is what makes a fashion blog fun! Describing a style is very complicated, but I think I have a clear idea of what I like to wear. I like classy, ageless pieces that go well with the most trendy items of the season/year, I think neutrals make awesome coordinates but color gives you a glow that nothing else can give. I believe I have found the right balance between classy and sexiness that works for me; if I'm showing a lot of my legs, I cover my arms, and viceversa. But of course, rules are meant to be broken, so if I feel like wearing something different I don't hesitate! Most fashion decisions come from your morning mood.
I love the rococo period, the victorian costumes and the 1920-1950's fashion, but I feel so lucky to be born in the era of the Internet and having sites like Lookbook to share my view of fashion and get inspired by others! having a blog and sharing my style/opinions towards beauty have made me a lot more confident of what I like to wear. In the small city I live it's so easy to feel embarassed of what you're wearing because there's no fashion culture, people stare and make comments (sometimes nice, sometimes awful comments) but having the opportunity to find people like me on the Internet, sharing my latest look and receive the nicest comments and compliments give me the 'energy' I need to face the outside world.
My blog: Fake Leather

2 comments:

Dagmara said...

She is too cute!

Sabrina said...

I absolutely adore that dress in the first photo! Jealous that you're at the beach!

Sincerely,
Sabrina