Monday, August 1, 2011

Leaves of Grass

Today, while out and about for a few last minute vacation needs, I decided to do a little shopping. I haven't been shopping all summer so I really needed a fix. While in target I found two super cute dresses that I just couldn't pass up.

IMG_1067
IMG_1063

I also got this dress in a blue pattern. It is certainly my favorite of the two, but I wanted to save the best for last. My favorite part of the dresses are the lace details around the neckline. Of course, I failed to take a good picture of it.

IMG_1092
IMG_1083
IMG_1075
IMG_1102


I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow morning around 8. I've got some pretty sweet guest bloggers set up for the days that I am gone. I really hope you all enjoy them. These ladies have worked so wonderfully with me. I'm thrilled to share them and their blogs with you all!

-Meganne

6 comments:

Katie said...

Great dress, and I love your necklace xo

The Odd and Chic said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! Cute necklace! Following you - stop back soon :-)

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

erica marie said...

I just blogged about finally take a much needed shopping trip. Oh and Target always has the cutest dresses...you look great!! Have fun on your vacation :)

erica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

Kerri @ OldLadyChic said...

Very cute! Target is hard to go in without leaving with a stylish and affordable dress. I try to only go once a month or it would be bad. Have a great vacation!

aprileveryday said...

OOh the print on this dress is so cute! I cant wait to see the blue one because this is just lovely! :) Cute necklace too! Have a great vacation!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That is such a beautiful dress!