Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Hair

Yes, yes. I've rid myself of all that was red on my head. I'm back to being a brunette, for the first time in about three years. It was quite a transition for me but I'm really loving the outcome. It's a bit dark right now, being as I haven't washed it since I got it done. My stylist said that it should be a shade or so lighter. Which is very good, because right now, my hair is only a shade or two from being black. It's still very pretty nonetheless. I think that my new hair is much more classy than the bright red that I've been rocking for quite some time.
DSC_0234
Red hair, you will be missed. Brown hair, You are loved.
I didn't have time to snap any good pictures this morning. I just snapped it a few minutes ago in a mirror. Now, I'm off to finish Christmas shopping! Whoot!
I'll have a new post tonight, don't worry. One that is full of pretty pictures...or at least something interesting.
Until later,
-Meganne

No comments: