Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dressember: Day 2

Argh. Today was just another school day.All of which was very boring and uneventful. I wasn't at home last night, so I didn't have my closet or any of my accessories to look exceptionally cute today. While I did wear the dress and the sweater that you see, the rest was thrown on once I got home after my day at school.
After I got home, my day was made better. By what might you ask? Well, only my recent ModCloth purchases! I was super excited to get them. I almost cried. I didn't want to wear my dress that I had ordered today since it wasn't actually what I had worn today. I'll be wearing it to tomorrow though, and hopefully I'll be able to get some good shots outside of my room.
Today will probably be my last post until Sunday. I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.
Oh, before I forget. I urge each and every one of you to try frozen yogurt! It is my new favorite thing.

DSC_0309
DSC_0325
DSC_0324
DSC_0313
DSC_0320

All Of My Dresses For Dressemeber
DSC_0328

No comments: