Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm Baaack!!!

DSC_0059

Well hello there, lovely readers! I promised to be back this week, and as promised, here I am! With a pretty long post and some great new photos!
I'm finally out of school for Christmas break, thank goodness. Two weeks of nothing but sleep, shopping, and a bit more sleep. and shopping. Only the two greeatest things in the world to do! Well, for me at least. Oh! and then theres the actual Christmas part, I assume that's pretty fun too;) What are you guys doing this holiday?

Today, I was out and about with my boyfriend. After some gift shopping, we went to the garden that I had taken pictures at a few weeks ago. It was such a lovely day, why not spend it outside? While we were there, I was able to get a few, erm, A LOT of really sweet pictures. All with the help of my lovely manfriend might I add! We had a really great time running around snapping pictures together.

DSC_0085

DSC_0083

This huge garden had multiple animal sculptures sitting off to the sides of the walking trails. They had things like bears and gorillas. There were some cranes and even a huge pig. My favorite of all of the sculptures was the big cat that they had. Mostly because it was the only one that I could actually sit on and take a few shots!

DSC_0087

DSC_0088

DSC_0096

I have been waiting SO LONG to get a shoot with this dress. It is my absolute favorite. I found it at anthropologie back in November. As you you probably have gathered, I love birds. This dress was made for me, I do believe. I love all of the different colored birds and the subtle ruffles at the neckline. I found these shoes at Kohl's a few weeks ago while I was away on a debate trip. I wasn't entirely sure was I was going to pair them with,as I don't wear a lot of brown. However, once I got them home, I realized that they matched perfectly with all of the different colors in my bird dress.

DSC_0050

DSC_0049

DSC_0047

DSC_0152

Once again, I am so very sorry for the delay in my posts. This week there will be many more posts, though. I shall do my best to post a little something for you lovely readers everyday.
-Meganne

No comments: