Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just Another Day

Today was just another, boring if I might add, day. I pretty much did nothing all day except workout. Oh! I bought a few things to start making jewelry. So far , I have three necklaces. Theyre nothing more than a few pendants and chains. But hey, it's a start, right?
DSC_0106
I'm thinking of starting an Etsy shop soon if I get a few hits on my jewelry. My favorite piece of the three that I made today is my owl necklace. I love all of the colors in it and the fact that it's all wiggley and such.
DSC_0099
DSC_0087
DSC_0079
DSC_0076
My outfit pictures today are nothing great. I waited untill too late to start taking them so the lighting was very bad. But I managed to snap a few. I like the one of me falling off of the rails the best! ;)
Outfit Details: Dress-Rue21 $4 Sweater-Old Navy $15 Boots-Maurice's $35 Belt-Thrifted $1 Hat-Walmart $5

Peace and Carrots,
-Meganne

No comments: