Friday, December 3, 2010

Dressember: Day 3

DSC_0340
DSC_0339
DSC_0361
DSC_0366

Ah! I finally got to take some really good pictures somewhere other than my room. I must say, they are quite nice. I took these photos outside of an art gallery. I had the help of my mom, instead of my tripod, to take these.
This is my new ModCloth dress. I have to say I am very happy with it. The colors were a tab bit off. From the originally pictures it had seemed as though there were white, red, and pink birds. However, it's just white and red. I still love it though.
The shoes that I had originally paired with the outfit had to be removed.(they were the white heels that I had wore with yesterday's outfit.) I was walking around in the wild outdoors and my heels weren't exactly being my friend. So, I had to settle with some black flats.
I'm currently at a Speech and Debate tournament, so please excuse my briefness.

DSC_0381
DSC_0385
DSC_0360
DSC_0358
DSC_0353DSC_0347
DSC_0343

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dress is adorable.
and i think i'm in love with your rings.

Dana said...

YOU LOOK ADORABLE GIRL! IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY... LOL

Unknown said...

This is so cute! ModCloth with SURELY SPONSOR YOU!