Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Musings and Things

Urgh! Sorry I've been gone for the past few days. I've lacked all motivation to do...well, anything. :) I've just recently started back school from a week and a half break. I'm trying to get back into my normal day-to-day groove. It's taking a bit more time than normal. But hey, I've only got two and a half more weeks of school until CHRISTMASSSSSSS BREAK!!!(just in case you couldn't tell, I'm not very fond of school.)
I don't have any thing incredibly interesting to blog about tonight. A lack of motivation takes away all creativity and care from me. However, I've figured that I've left you guys without anything to feast your eyes upon for far too long. So tonight, I'll leave you with a few of my most current musings and such.
P.S. BOTH of my modcloth orders will be in either tomorrow or Thursday. You guys helped my pick out my amazing dress, but I found something else that I felt I just couldn't live without. I'll wait to show you all until I get it. So. New outfit postings very very soon. Btw, DRESSEMBER IS HERE! Who's got the guts to participate? At least a little...
Without further ado, here are a few musings of mine.

My Two Current Favorite Bands And Favorite Songs By Them





Favorite Place To Shop


Current Favorite Movie (which was AMAZING btdubs)

No comments: