Monday, November 22, 2010

My Favorite Accessory

No, it's not a favorite handbag or one of my many rings. It's my shoes. I have more than anyone could possibly need. However, I've got an addiction, and it must be fueled. I find my shoes everywhere but my favorites are always the thrifted ones. They're always unique, which I absolutely love. I love to have something that no one else has. Of course, there's not always something in my size, so I deal with name brand and department store finds;). For the most part, I could care less about where a pair of shoes come from just so long as they are cute.
Whenever I get a new pair of shoes, I tend to neglect my others. I wear the new pair with everything almost, whether it matches or not. I often forget about all of my others. After a week or two, I always come back to them. Am I the only one who treats her shoes like they have feelings?
Needless to say that in my future, I will be the lady who has an entire closet full of shoes. You know, like Jennifer Garner in Thirteen Going On Thirty. Yeah, That will certainly be me!

This one's my favorite!
DSC_0238

DSC_0242

DSC_0243
DSC_0241
DSC_0240

No comments: