Monday, November 1, 2010

All The Pretty, Shiny Things Rings

Over the past few months I've developed quite an addiction. An addiction to rings. I love them all. Big, small, glittery, tarnished, all of them. Every single one. I don't find my hands to be a great physical characteristic of mine, being as they are slightly short and stubby, rings help embellish them, if you will. Rings easily enhance ANY outfit. They're very easy and don't get in the way like bulky necklaces or clanky bracelets.
My favorite rings are the big, flashy kind. Anything with birds or creepy crawlers are an adoration of mine as well. A few of my favorites include my bird branch ring, my duck ring, and my ever so noticable pearl flower ring.

The Keeper Of The Flock

The Flock


The Pearl Flower

The Duck

The Bird Branch

No comments: