Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goodwill Hunting

No, not the Matt Damon movie, the store! Some turn their noses, others find it to be sort of like their very own treasure chest. I am of the latter. While I've been to my share of bad Goodwills, I've been to a few really good ones too. No matter if it's good or bad, big or small, I can always find something hidden beneath its racks and shelves that catches my eye.
The best thing about goodwill? The prices! Everything in the store, clothes and accessory wise, is under ten dollars. I'm sort of a tight wad with my money, so Goodwill is a great place for me. It's a great place for everyone. You can always find something, whether it be old or new, there is something in store for all people. Another great thing about this thrifty store is it's uniqueness. Sure, you might have to do a little digging, but I promise you that it will be worth it when you reveal one of its great little treasures.
With this said, I must say that the saying is true afterall. One man's trash is another man's treasure. :)













shoes: $3.99 per pair
belts: $.99 per belt

No comments: