Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My New Grandma Sweater

With November almost gone and December almost here, the weather is changing. Which means it's time for lots and lots of sweaters! I mentioned a few posts ago that I had gotten my hands on a new sweater at Goodwill alond with my new heels. It's a pretty interesting one I might add. It's a little more "Grandma" than I would normally go for, but it was too unique for me to pass up. Needless to say, I'm extremely happy that I got it.
I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to pair it with, saying as though I'm not one to match things to what I have in my closets. However, once I got it home I found more than enough things to pair it with.
Tonight, I paired it with this navy strapless dress that I found over the summer at Charlotte Russe for school. I absolutely love this dress. It goes with almost anything. My favorite part about it is it's pockets:)
I'm pretty sure that I've featured these shoes once before, but they're currently my favorite. So, I'll get my use out of them while I can.
I've only worn this necklace a handful of times. I got it last spring at Forever21 I adore owls, especially this one. It's got a lot of character, I think. It's got multiple patterns and I love the tiny pearls around its eyes.

DSC_0254
DSC_0253
DSC_0248
DSC_0257
DSC_0256
DSC_0244

No comments: