Sunday, November 21, 2010

Movie Inspiration

I seem to draw a lot of my style inspiration from what I see in the movies. I always really like the way certain characters dress. I like that how, in a way, their style helps develop and make the character. One of my favorites is Summer Finn (Zooey Deschanel) from the film 500 Days Of Summer.
I love the way that she wears one single color throughout the movie. It really helps to establish who she is. It also brings out her eyes! :) Her style is a mix between retro 50's and the mod 60's. It's an interesting combination and she is able to pull it off very well. Another reason that I love it? Because she basically wears nothing but dresses...and I am a dress-o-holic.
Here are a few of my favorite Summer Finn outfits from the movie.



No comments: