Thursday, July 21, 2011

You Only Live Once

The same shirt, two posts in a row. I'm a terrible fashion blogger. I'm pretty sure rule number one is to not wear the same article of clothing two times in a row. Oh well. I'm a rule breaker. At least, I like to think I do.

IMG_0604

I took these pictures on my lunch break, which explains the lack there of. Sorry ladies. But hey, I do have an outfit post for ya, as I promised I would. I hope it satisfies. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll try harder next time. But. Let me down easy.

IMG_0605
IMG_0603

I am in such love with floor length skirts. I wish that I could find more like it. I'm sure that I could, I just haven't really been trying. I'm trying to stay away from shopping as much as I can now that I'm working. It sucks to have to save money! Before I forget, the first and last picture above are not the same. I repeat, NOT the same. Just so you know.

IMG_0612
IMG_0613

I am sorry for the briefness of this post. I have had a really long day at work and I am exhausted. It stinks. I think I'll take a nap now, though. I am certainly in need of one. But before I go, don't forget about the giveaway! It ends Tuesday, so enter while you can!

Viva la vida,

-Meganne

No comments: