Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Camera Photos

I took so many pictures with my new camera yesterday, I thought I'd share a few with you.

IMG_0090
IMG_0004
IMG_0031
IMG_0027
IMG_0047
IMG_0045
IMG_0038
IMG_0053

All in all, I'd have to say that I'm so very happy with my camera. The quality is so much better than that of my last camera. This camera is pure greatness!

Also, a topic I would like to touch on really quickly, trolls. How do you deal with those "anonymous" commenters? They're always the ones who leave...not really mean, but rude comments. Is this necessary? REALLY?! I mean, I know that most of these trolls are just here to annoy the piss out of people. But, it really bothers me. If you're one of those people, please STOP! Thanks:)

Go out and explore an abandoned house!
-Meganne

No comments: