Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Clothes Horse Podcast

Today, I was scrolling around my blogger's feed when I saw a new post by Rebecca at The Clothes Horse blog. It was a post announcing a podcast she had recently done with her sister. I clicked over to the link, not expecting it to be quite that long, but it is. It's a little over thirty minutes but, if you let it just play in the background whilst blogging or stumbling, it's not that bad.

ch
Image via The Clothes Horse

The podcast is very insightful. It's so nice to hear that she started at the same place that I started, and I'm sure many of you, too. She answers questions about ads, style, drama in the blogging community, and anything in between. I love that she is so true to herself and what she does. She truly inspires me to keep up my blog and move forward with it.
You can listen to her podcast here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/OTAPodcasts/OTA5.mp3
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did!

-Meganne

No comments: