Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Empty In The Valley Of Your Heart

Urgh. Damn my flickr account! I only have 3% of space left for this month, which means the next few posts will consist of only one picture. I may find some cool videos or something for you all.

IMG_0763

I took these pictures yesterday. It was a pretty quick shoot but I got some really good pictures. Most of which are very twirly, but those weren't very "outfit post worthy". So, I choose this one, in which I was picking something out of my eye. Yay!
This skirt was actually a dress that was far too big in the top area, so I cut it off. I definitely put this skirt to more use that I ever did with the dress. I find it to be much cute as a skirt anyway. The dress was just too much.
So, I downloaded Mumford & Son's album the other night. I'm in love. This is my favorite song off of the album. The video makes me want a Vespa so much more than I already do. It also really makes me want to go to the beach. Which is where I will be in a week and one day. Yay!



Don't forget, today is the last day to enter the giveaway! Enter HERE! go, Go, GO!

-Meganne

4 comments:

aprileveryday said...

You did a great job with the skirt! Looks great! Ooh that is my favourite song by them too! Great choice haha :)

gee said...

oh i think you did a perfect job on your skirt.
such a beautiful pattern.
i love "awake my soul" the whole album is amazing.
thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog.
have a wonderful week love. <333

Sabrina said...

Your skirt is so cute!
And oh, I love Mumford and Sons. I had this stuck in my head all day yesterday!

Cheryl said...

The dress is definitely better off as a skirt. You look awesome! And I love Mumford and Sons too! :)))