Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15th, 65 Degrees

As you all know, Louisiana is known for many a thing, including its miserably hot summer temperatures. To my surprise, I walked out this morning to it being rather cold. Well, cold for this time of year. It was 65 degrees!!! This my friends, is CRAZY! Those of you who are from here understand. Those of you who aren't, this is definitely a big stinkin' deal!
DSC_1390

Anyways, Friday, I went shopping for "work" clothes. They aren't exactly "work" clothes. Work was just my excuse for my mother to take me shopping! This dress was apart of my work attire. I love the back. It's my favorite part. After I wore it all day, the fabric stretched, so I'm going to have to end up altering the straps. Nonetheless, it's a great dress, and for $17, what more could you want?
DSC_1394
DSC_1397
DSC_1402

I'm hoping to feature some more of my work pieces this week and next, before I start. I'm so excited, my first day is May 31st. It's going to be so nice to have money! But, most of this money has to go towards saving for my move to NOLA!
It'll totally be worth it.
Dress- PacSun $17
Shoes-Dillard's $14
Necklace-Forever21 $2
Belt-Forever21 $4
Total Outfit-$37
Have a wonderful week, lovelies!
-Meganne

5 comments:

Sammi Bailey said...

cute!!!

Mallory In New York said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I'm from south florida, and when it would hit anything below 70, it was MAJOR. Now, in NY, its no big thing....

Your dress is so cute. I especially love the shoes!! I'm all about red these days. Good luck on your first day!!! :)

http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

ohh my michelle said...

beautiful pictures for a beautiful girl :)

ps. i am dying over the back of that dress too.

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

i love this outfit!
such a great price on the dress!
and the outfit in general! wow!
i love it girly!

good luck with your new job!
:)

Meagan said...

That dress is really cute. I love your hair too!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com