Monday, May 23, 2011

The End For Now

Well, not really. Almost. Today, I was going out to snap a few shots when...my camera fell off of my tripod. I was talking down my stairs, and my camera wasn't properly secured on the tripod and my camera toppled down the stairs. When I got to it, my lens was in two and the prism/mirror inside of my camera had cracked. Basically what this means is...no more camera, no more blog. Well, no more outfit posts at least. I am so, terribly upset about this. My camera moreso than the blogging, but I am upset about that too. I'm sorry, but my $700 camera meant a whole lot more to me than my blog. My camera was what made my blog what it is, and now i have no way to continue it.
I am hoping to get a new camera now sometime between now and July. I was totally planning on buying a pair of Jeffrey Campbell platforms, but. This obviously isn't going to be happening now. Sad face :( :( :(

Well, I am sorry for those of you who actually enjoy reading my tiny little peice of the world wide web. I'll be back before you know it!

-Meganne

1 comment:

Maria Elyse said...

Aw, I'm so sorry. :( I did basically the same thing to my parents' video camera last year...it was bad.

xoxo
Maria Elyse