Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Hump Day!

That's right! It's Wednesday, only two more days until the weekend!!! And only one more day until I'm done with my Junior year! I am so excited. Tomorrow, my friends and I are going to have a picnic at the lake in celebration. I am so excited!
Today, after school we had a girl's day. We went for unlimited soup and salad at an Italian restuarant, Carino's. It was so very yummy. Then, we all went to Sephora and I spent far too much money. $25 on lipstick! It was such a beautiful color I just couldn't help it. I also picked up a pair of paperbag shorts at American Eagle. Can you say 40% off sale?!

I'm sure you've read, I totally broke my camera. :( So, I can't show you pictures of everything I got, but I stole the pictures off of the websites to show you.
lipstick

This is the lipstain/stick. It is WONDERFUL! I have been wearing the same coat that I put on at 12 while in the store. It looks exactly the same. I have been using Revlon Just Bitten lipstain, but it just wasn't doing the trick for me. This Smashbox limitless lipstain is incredible. I got the color guava, which is the brightest reddish coral color you could ever imagine. It is beautiful.

shorts

I have been looking for a pair of these paperbag shorts for quite some time. I love the material of these. They are a weird polyester, silk, cotton material. It's sounds totally weird, but I promise you, they are anything but. I am in so much love with them.

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful day tomorrow! Do you all have plans for Memorial day? If you do, I hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

-Meganne

No comments: