Monday, May 30, 2011

In Desperate Need

I am in such need of a camera, it is just ridiculous. I've needed my camera every day this weekend. It makes me so sad that I haven't had one. I am planning on getting a new one within the next month. My lovely boyfriend has offered to help me pay for one. I am such a lucky girl! I think I'm going to go with the Nikon D3100. It's got a lovely 14.2 megapixels AND it has HD video capabilities. I really wanted the Nikon D90, but I can't afford $1200 right now. Hopefully, within the next year or two, I can step up to the Nikon D300s. That would be lovely!
I start work TOMORROW! I am actually pretty nervous. I have no idea how I'm going to stay awake from 8-5, but, once I start, I'll be making money, which means I'll be 4 weeks closer to getting my camera!
I really liked the outfit I was wearing today, and I wanted to share it with you. I'm sorry that I had to use my webcam, but it's all that I have right now! I apologize for the total lack of quality.

Snapshot_20110530_1

Shirt-The Limited $25
Shorts-American Eagle $19
Total Outfit-$44

What are all of your memorial day plans? Doing anything exciting? I hope you are! Have a wonderful day, and wish me luck on my first day!

-Meganne

No comments: