Tuesday, May 3, 2011

mark.

Hey ladies!
I've recently been looking for a job, and I think I just got the best one ever!
I am now a mark. cosmetics represenative. for those of you who don't know, mark. is owned by Avon, the cosmetic company that our mothers and grandmothers love. Mark. is the chicer, more fashion forward baby of its mother, Avon.
mark

It would be amazing if you all were to go to my eBoutique. Mark is not only a cosmetic line, but a clothing line as well. They have great dresses, skirts, shirts, shoes, and accessories.
markskirt
I bought this skirt as soon as I signed up.


If you're interested in mark. products, visit my eBoutique!
www.mymarkstore.com/meganparker

I hope that you guys love what you see, and maybe even purchase something from me!

P.S.-I'm HOPING to have an outfit post for you guys at somepoint this week!

-Meganne

No comments: