Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...And The Camera Breaks

So, today I was out taking pictures. My camera broke. I'm not sure how exactly, but it did. I got four shots and my shutter died. I'm done talking now. So, without further ado, here are those four shots.

DSC_0589
DSC_0590
DSC_0586
I found a shovel and a rope. But mainly a shovel.
DSC_0591
I had to give myself a bit of a tan in these pictures otherwise, you would all be blind by now.

Dress-Modcloth $50 Shoes-Old Navy $10 Necklace-F21 $1.50 Rings-F21 both $2.80 Glasses-F21 $5.50 Total Outfit-$73ish

Until next time,
-Meganne

4 comments:

Flashes of Style said...

Loveee the little shoes! <3

Kerri @ OldLadyChic said...

Sorry about your camera mishaps! But you are lucky your four shots came out beautiful. I adore your hair, looks so shiny :)

Miriam said...

Sorry to hear that your camera broke! At least you look amazing in the shots it did get, that dress is fantastic!

hillaryaryn said...

love the shoes!