Monday, March 28, 2011

Wild Flowers

DSC_0550

Spring is here, yes in deed! Wild flowers are in full bloom and I couldn't be more excited. I'm so excited for longer,sunny days, spring showers, flowers, and butterflys! I actually spotted my first butterfly of the year yesterday, and my first ladybug today. I am rather happy about that. You can't see a butterfly or a ladybug and not be put into a giddy mood, right? Okay, maybe I'm the only one, but whatever.
I am so ready for the weather to be a constant 80 or so. For the past two days' it's been in the upper 50's. It's ridiculous. Saturday was so hot and humid. Sunday and today however, was a bit chilly! Darn you, Louisiana weather, darn you!

DSC_0552
DSC_0558
DSC_0559
DSC_0560

While this isn't what I wore today, since I had school and whatnot, it is what I wore yesterday to my friend's baby shower. The top is actually a dress, but hey, who can tell?

DSC_0561
DSC_0568
DSC_0570

Well, I'm off to eat some yummy chicken lasagna. I hope that you all are having something as equally yummy. Have a wonderful night, and a swell day tomorrow, lovelies.

-Meganne

5 comments:

Subversive LulĂș said...

Love the turquoise sandals, with the red skirt.
xx

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

I love the outfit, I love the red. I love that the top is really a dress!

I am really jealous of this outfit. My outfit today was a sweater dress, tights, and a jacket. And I was still freezing. It's great living in the coldest state (besides Alaska!)

Alisa said...

i wouldn't have guessed the top is the dress if you didn't tell me! ;)
I read a post on the Sartorialist yesterday about 'curvy' bloggers... and I totally get his point, even though some people might not agree. It is a breath of fresh air to see someone with a different body shape enthusiastic about fashion :)
btw, Louisiana weather sounds devine! (you should try London, if you don't believe me!)

M.J said...

I can't wait for Spring either! :)

I really love the color of that skirt! Coral is such a hot color this season! And I couldn't tell the top was a dress! Very creative!


MJ
www.fiercebeautyandfashion.wordpress.com

Tanyabell said...

I love love love that hair piece :)