Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seeing Is Easy With Eyes Closed

Well, today was boring. I am so ready for summer it is starting to kill me! I'm ready for short dresses and no uniforms. I am ready to have days to do whatever it is I please. I'm ready to blog as much as possible. I am most ready to sleep past 6:30 in the A.M. Enough about my dislike for school, onto the outfit and other more interesting things.

DSC_0246
DSC_0245

I found this skirt and this top at PacSun of all places. I honestly hate this store. But, I loved these two pieces. Especially the top hat and bow wearing birds. Incase you haven't noticed yet, birds are quite possibly my favorite thing. Ever.
DSC_0273
DSC_0265
My only complaint about this shirt is the awkward bunching in the back.

DSC_0230
DSC_0227
DSC_0235
I had an audience while taking pictures today.

Shirt-Pacsun $10
Skirt-Pacsun $5
Leggings-JCP $5
Shoes-Thrifted $2.50
Hat-Target $10
Total Outfit-$32.50


I'm sure you're questioning the title of this post. Well. When I began writing this, I was listening to the Across The Universe soundtrack and Strawberry Fields Forever was on. I felt it was appropriate to use a lyric from this song as the title because out of the fifty or so pictures I took on my outing, these are the only pictures where my eyes aren't closed.
Before I head out I would love for you guys to check out this blog that I've currently become obsessed with. I love her fun, girly style and I think you will too.
upsideofwonder


Have a wonderful night tonight, and an incredible day tomorrow.
Goodnight,
-Meganne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute style. :) thanks for commenting on my blog! :)
-XOXO B

Shy said...

You look beautiful! I LOVE the pic of you sitting in the tree. I havent thought of pacsun in forever! I remember shopping there when I was young and would go to Idaho for the summer. It was always so much fun to go to stores we dont have up here! haha. Man I wish I was a kid again!

It looks like summer there to me already!

Shy

Kaitlyn Ham said...

Pretty pics!

x K
http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com
-An Aussie girl's fashion musings.

Unknown said...

That shirt is so cute! What brand is it? Honestly the skate/surf brands put out some really cute stuff for girls at a great price point. It's also really durable and the quality is usually pretty decent.

Annebeth said...

love the dark red tights and that blouse is adorable!! :) lovely backdrop too, and thanks for the blog recommendation :)