Friday, April 1, 2011

The Bees Are A Flutter

Now, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but it is certainly a bad thing when I'm out trying to take pictures in a field of pretty flowers! I am absolutely terrified of being stung by a bee. The little buzzing noises they make scare the hell out of me. I know, I'm very childish. However, I do like to watch them go from flower to flower, collecting their pollen. They're interesting little creatures. I watched one bee for a good five minutes or so. Maybe bee watching should be my new hobby?

DSC_0575
DSC_0573

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures today, the bees were starting to get a bit antsy. (Ha. Ant-sy bees) I was disrupting them, I assume. One very large bee decided it wanted to be my friend. I wasn't too happy about this. He wouldn't leave me alone! Urgh. Oh, I'm sure you're probably wondering why there's so many bees at my house. Well, I live on about...60 acres or so, and we have a few bee boxes. So, every year at this time, they go crazy!
Well, I'm off to a night of friends and fun junk. I should be back Sunday. Maybe. I'm such a terrible blogger. Maybe I'll get better in time. Or not.

-Meganne

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

This is such a great outfit! The tartan an an open field gives it a real countryside feel.

Meagan said...

I love how you tied up the top! I'm scared of bees too, so I don't blame you at all!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

what a pretty location!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your message on ifb doll, i love this outfit your top is gorgee x