Friday, January 28, 2011

Southern Weather

Yes, It is true. Louisiana winters suck. That's all there is to it. One day, it's 32 degrees out, the next it's 75. Today was one of those days. I'm pretty sure it's been about 70 out all day. Which is fine, but I would really love a white winter. Maybe one day, whenever I move far far away. Until then, I'll have to live with this bipolar southern weather.
I know, it's been quite a while since I've had an outfit post. But I'm back! Hopefully no more three week breaks from this blogger. Like I said in my last little post, things have been hectic and I've been lazy. I am sorry about this.
DSC_0277
DSC_0270
DSC_0269
I've got bug eyes.
Today, I went to school and wore the same old school uniform. I didn't feel like posting about that because all the outfits look virtually the same. I threw this on, even though I have absolutely no plans for the night. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow?
DSC_0278
DSC_0272
Ah. My boots. I LOVE my boots. I simply cannot get anough of these boots from UO. They are so unbelievably comfortable. I wear them at least once a week. Which is a lot for me, saying that I have about 70 pairs of shoes. I'm an addict. At least I admit to it. ;)
Sweater and Skirt-Old Navy $10, $4 Boots-UO $40 Rings-Forever21 both $2.80 Total Outfit-$56ish
Until next time,
-Meganne

No comments: