Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution(s)

We've all made them and for the most part, we forget about them once January leaves and February takes its place. I've made a few resolutions that I've tried to keep simple. I want to make my goals obtainable and not something that I'm just going to give up on in the near future. So, without further ado, here are my resolutions:
1. Grow My Hair Out
This is my real hair (shoulder length)
DSC_0234
This is my hair with my extensions (mid back)
DSC_0053
I want my hair to be as long as my hair with my extensions. Or, at least pretty close to that length.

2. Clean more often
vintage_housewife
I need to get my 50's housewife on.

3. Work out more
Doesn't everyone have this as a resolution?
anytime
I already work out 2-4 times a week but I'd like to up the ante.

4. Last but not least, I plan on blogging more often.
I'm pretty sure that this will be the easiest of them all!

What are you guy's resolutions?

Love and Puppies,
-Meganne

No comments: