Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beach Blanket Bingo

Well, the time is here again. Time for beaches, cute drinks with umbrellas, and most importantly, the swimsuits. For me, this was a slightly difficult situation. I searched high and low, far and wide and after dozens of websites until I finally decided to retreat back to the old ModCloth site to see what they had to offer.
I was searching for something flattering to my shape and size and something very, of course, vintage. I was determined to find something "pin-up girl-y" and I finally did. Modcloth has everything from the classic Barbie Swimsuit to the Retro Nautical look. The have sizes xs-xl and 6-26. The best part about all of their ultra chic swimsuits? They're all affordable!
After much consideration I finally chose the one I thought was absolutely perfect and super adorable. It shall be mine tomorrow!


Swimsuit-ModCloth

No comments: